From:
"Cox, Anthony" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cox, Anthony
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 14:38:46 -0700
Colleagues,
It is once again time to publish the MAC Newsletter.  The deadline for
submission of material for the upcoming issue is Friday, October 14.  Please
e-mail all newsletter submissions, including photos to my attention at the
following e-mail address:  [log in to unmask]

Please be certain to put MAC NEWSLETTER in the subject line so that I can
identify the sender.  Without that indication, your e-mail may not get
opened.

For this issue, in addition to the general assortment of announcements, job
postings and news items, I am particularly interested in articles/photos
pertaining to the convention in San Antonio.  I am also very interested in
articles about the effects of Hurricane Katrina, as it relates to our
membership.  Brief personal stories are welcome, as are accounts of what
happened to our students and faculty who have been affected in the gulf and
elsewhere. Pictures would be wonderful.  Information about particular relief
efforts and how we can help would also helpful.

MAC Officers responsible for columns should also get their material to me by
the October 14 deadline.

I'm looking forward to serving as your newsletter editor for the coming year
and promise to expand and improve the newsletter even more.

Tony Cox
MAC Newsletter Editor
Assistant Professor
Television, Film & Media Studies