From:
"Dates, Jannette L." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dates, Jannette L.
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2014 02:12:54 +0000
I share that sentiment.  Congratulations to all!!

Jan

Jannette L. Dates, Ph.D.
Dean Emerita (Communications)
Office of the President
Carnegie Bldg. (208)
Howard University
2395 6th St., N.W.
Washington, D.C.  20059
202-806-6113 or 202-437-3399

From: EK Daufin <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Friday, August 15, 2014 at 6:11 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Re: Special Announcements -- Kudos and Awards!

These folks are SO deserving.  I am thrilled to hear and wholeheartedly add my congratulations and admiration.