From:
Sharon Bramlett-Solomon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sharon Bramlett-Solomon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2017 23:05:24 +0000
Mia,

Please know we appreciate your sending MAC members the 2017 Council of Divisions Meeting Notes you took from the council session.

In my view, this report is extremely informative and insightful for MAC members.  Your council meeting overview informs our thinking regarding the council’s business agenda and helps in our AEJMC conference long-term planning and participation.

Thank you!

All the Best,
Sharon

Sharon Bramlett-Solomon, PhD
Associate Professor
ASU Lincoln Center Past Professor of Media & Culture
Cronkite School of Journalism & Mass Communication
Arizona State University|555 N. Central Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Office:  602  496-3678
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> (best way to reach me)

I will lift up my eyes unto the hills from whence cometh my help….