From:
Ek Daufin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ek Daufin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2017 15:04:56 -0600
Dear Colleagues:
The Media Education Foundation (*Wrestling With Manhood) *associates WWE
with racism, sexism, bullying, rape, (may I add lookism and weight stigma)
etc. Certainly much of the President's rhetoric is the same. Perhaps
someone wants to propose a presentation to NCA making those points.  I
don't have enough time now and this is all the info I have.  Please contact
them directly:

David Seitz, [log in to unmask]

NCA Panel on Trump and WWE

Greetings! We are forming an NCA panel that examines ways in which
President Trump's communication borrows from the theatrics of WWE (World
Wrestling Wrestling, Inc.). If you are interested in contributing a paper
to this panel, please email us a brief description of your paper idea. We
will respond quickly and provide further details about the panel. Thank you!

David Seitz

Melissa Jacobs

Know Justice; Know Peace,
Rev. Dr. E-K. Daufin
Professor of Communications
Alabama State University
National Media Size Equity Expert
Winner -- 2000 MaryAnn Yodelis-Smith
  Research Award AEJMC CSW
AEJMC MAC Membership Chair
915 S. Jackson St., MTG, AL 36101-0271
334-229-6885
*Follow me to my home country where the definitions are daufinations at:*
http://daufination.blogspot.com
http://pinterest.com/ekdaufin/
and www.home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin
*Your research and creative activity referrals are welcomed.*
*With all my heat & heart I want to work with and for kind, competent,
strong people who love and help me and I they.  Ashe!*