From:
"E. K. Daufin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
E. K. Daufin
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 2010 17:18:58 -0600
FYI

Know Justice, Know Peace,
Rev. Dr. E-K. Daufin, Professor of Communication
National Media Weight Discrimination Expert
AEJMC MAC Divison Membership Chair
ASU Faculty/Staff Alliance - AFT/AFL-CIO, Co VP for Faculty
Alabama State University
915 South Jackson St.
Montgomery, AL 36101-0271
Thanks in advance for your research and creative activity referrals: www.loveyourbodyloveyourself.vox.com

With all my heart I want fulfilling work, for abundant pay, in a beautiful, functional environment, working with and for only talented, loving, cooperative, generous people who appreciate and respect me and I they. Ashe!