From:
"E-K. Daufin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
E-K. Daufin
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 12:22:50 -0500
Hi, Please forgive double listings.  Stacey Coney is taking reservations for the Wednesday morning Negro Baseball League and Jazz Museum tours.  She hasn't heard from many folks so far so I was wondering if y'all knew about it.  Her email address is hotlinked below.
Please email all questions and reservations to her vs. me.  The discounted cost is $5.
Know Justice, Know Peace,
E-K. Daufin
AEJMAC Membership Chair
Health & Wealth www.mylegacyforlife.net/thedaufin