From:
"E. K. Daufin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
E. K. Daufin
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2007 12:49:56 -0500
This is the Diverse Online stat of the day.  Sad to say that with a
Ph.D., professor rank, national awards and over a decade of experience,
it was not until this 06-07 academic year that I made as much as/over
the U.S. Census 2005 adults with bachelor's degree average salary.
Thanks be to Creator for a salary equity adjustment our faculty/staff
union fought for over a decade to get a portion of what we championed!

STAT OF THE DAY

According to the US Census, in 2005, adults with a bachelor's degree
earned $54,689 on average, compared to those with a high school diploma
at $29,448, a difference of $25,241.

We sometimes have problems with our server rejecting incoming email. If
your reply to this email is returned to you, PLEASE call me at the
number below.   Apologies...We are working on it. Sincerely,

Rev. Dr. E-K. Daufin, Professor

Department of Communications

Alabama State University

915 South Jackson St.

Montgomery, AL 36101-0271

334.229.6885

Thank you in advance for your

Scholarly & Creative Activity Referrals -

Lectures, Performances, Workshops, Consultation Related Info:
http://home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin/
<http://home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin/>