From:
Josh Grimm <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Josh Grimm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2015 17:39:44 +0000
Hello all,

I'm Josh Grimm, faculty research chair of Minorities and Communication Division<http://www.mediadiversityforum.lsu.edu/MAC/officers.html> for the 2015 AEJMC Convention in San Francisco.

Though we are over two months away from the paper submission deadline, I wanted to recruit and confirm the reviewers for the faculty research competition in the Minorities and Communication Division. I have created a very short survey to gather information about your availability to review 2 - 4 faculty papers for the MAC Division:

Survey link - https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XTHWJCW

It would be greatly appreciated if you could complete this survey by February 6.

Thank you in advance for your help. We're expecting an exciting year for MAC, and it all starts with the reviewers!

Paper call information can be accessed through this link:
http://www.aejmc.org/home/2015/01/2015-aejmc-paper-call/

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns, and thanks again!

Josh

Josh Grimm
Assistant Professor, Manship School of Mass Communication
Louisiana State University
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | 225.578.5198<tel:225.578.5198>