From:
"Berry, Venise T" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Berry, Venise T
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2013 23:38:13 +0000
Greetings!

I have received a small grant to conduct a pilot study on the use of Social Media to present AIDS/HIV health information to African Americans.

Participants must be 18 years of age or older.  They are asked to watch a 30 minute video production on YouTube and then answer questions from a survey that takes about ten minutes.

Could you please forward this information email to any African American listserves, classes, friends or colleagues that might be interested in helping me.

Thank You!

Venise Berry