From:
"E. K. Daufin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
E. K. Daufin
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2011 20:35:23 -0500
Thanks Stacy!  MACers!  Please nominate worthy members!  Feel free to self nominate too.  Contact me if you would like to be nominated for one of these awards.

Know Justice; Know Peace,
Rev. Dr. E-K Daufin
Professor of Communication
Media & Society Size Equity Expert
ASU FSA/AFT Co-VP for Faculty
AEJMC MAC Membership Chair
Alabama State University
915 S. Jackson St.
Montgomery, AL 36101-0271
(334) 229-6885
www.home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin<http://www.home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin>
Your research and creative activity referrals are welcomed.
With all my heart I want to work with and for kind, competent, strong people who love and help me and I they.  Ashe!