From:
"E. K. Daufin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
E. K. Daufin
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 16:10:46 -0500
Hi MAC Colleagues:

            If you have any comments about and/or whom you think is
included in the term "women and minorities" and would not mind my
sharing your comments during the Monograph panel in San Antonio (I will
not use your name or ID you by institution) and are willing to divulge
your gender and race with those comments, I would deeply appreciate it.

 If you are one of the women of color who has already sent me such
comments regarding the Monograph title/announcement, please resend if
you are willing to let me use them and attach your gender & race to
those comments.  I deleted most of them because I didn't think it would
be an issue to discuss but I think I was wrong about that.  In any case,
I did not have permission to share those specific comments for this
purpose so I need your permission if you would give it.

            Thanks,

E-K. Daufin

MAC Membership Chair