From:
Linda Callahan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Callahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2010 17:27:24 -0500
Colleagues:

I am to recommend a member of CSM to serve on Tankard Award Committee.
Please let me know if you will be willing to serve.

Responsibility and Time Frame.

Judges for this first round are assigned three books to review by early
March. The evaluation forms are not too lengthy, requiring judges to provide
answers to five questions.

Linda

Linda Florence Callahan, Ph.D.
CSM Chair
Professor, Journalism & Mass Communication
President, University Faculty Senate
North Carolina A&T State University
Greensboro, NC 27411
(336) 334-7221 x 3003