From:
Bonnie N Davis/FS/VCU <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bonnie N Davis/FS/VCU <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2010 11:27:33 -0500
Hi, Meta,

Happy Holidays. I can help, too. I met last night with the Rev. Eric Annan, a contact from some reporting that I did in Ghana two years ago. He's great. He and his wife, Felicia, direct Sovereign Global Mission based near Accra, Ghana, West Africa.

I also have contact info for a media company in Accra.

Also, I'd love to return to Ghana this summer to help Eric and Feliciai, as well as complete a project I started while there. So if anyone out there has recommendations for funding opportunities, please let me know. And I have tons of photos and some audio. Let me know when you need me to jump in.
Cheers,
Bonnie

Bonnie Newman Davis
Associate Professor