From:
"E. K. Daufin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
E. K. Daufin
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2012 13:31:35 -0600
Please see below.  She is looking for anonymous subjects living in the DC area.

Know Justice; Know Peace,
Rev. Dr. E-K Daufin, Professor of Communication
Media & Society Size Equity National Expert
Winner - 2000 MaryAnn Yodelis-Smith
  Research Award AEJMC CSW
AEJMC MAC Membership Chair
Alabama State University
915 S. Jackson St.
Montgomery, AL 36101-0271
(334) 229-6885
Please follow me to my home country where the definitions are daufinations at:
http://daufination.blogspot.com<http://daufination.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default>
and www.home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin<http://www.home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin>
Your research and creative activity referrals are welcomed.
With all my heart I want to work with and for kind, competent, strong people who love and help me and I they.  Ashe!