From:
Anita Fleming-Rife <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anita Fleming-Rife <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2018 08:46:31 -0500
Greetings George,
       Thanks for your response.  As you stated, I posed the question.  I am glad that Kerner has a small part in your programming.  Great thinking and planning on your part.
         At this point, I cannot commit to writing anything for you.  It’s an excellent idea, but I have so much on my plate right now, I am just about certain that I cannot take on one more thing.  I do plan to attend this year’s convention, so I look forward to attending the MAC luncheon.

With  Kindness,

Anita Fleming-Rife, Ph.D.

Kindness is a language that  the mute can speak and the deaf can hear.

"Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today."  Malcom X

Sent from my iPhone