From:
Mary Alice Basconi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2010 22:58:16 -0500

 E.K,
I do one after handing out the syllabus. It serves as my ethics test. Plagiarism is covered thoroughly. So are other recurring problems.
It counts like an AP style test, and there are four of those, so this is a fifth grade. I drop the lowest grade.
I find this sets the tone for the semester. Have had far fewer problems since doing this.
It has multiple choice questions.

Mary Alice Basconi
East Tennessee State