From:
"E. K. Daufin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
E. K. Daufin
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2008 12:53:13 -0500
Hi, This is a courtesy warning regarding a new virus.  I'm not sending
you anything with a postcard attachment so if you get one supposedly
from me DON'T open it.  It's a virus NOT me.  See below.  Peace,

Rev. Dr. E-K. Daufin

Professor of Communications

Alabama State University

915 S. Jackson St.

Montgomery, AL #6101-0271

334-229-6885

Thanks in advance for your research & creative activity referrals:

http://home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin

Confidentiality Notice: Unless otherwise noted, this e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.