From:
Masudul Biswas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Masudul Biswas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2016 21:14:40 +0000
Dear MACers,

Greetings. Hope this email finds you well.

We are having a very busy June for annual report for the division's assessment, AEJMC programs and newsletter production. I am sending this email to remind you about June 15 deadline for our summer newsletter submission.

In the upcoming newsletter, along with other topics, we would like to highlight our members' achievements in teaching, research and services in the academic year 2015 - 2016. If you would like to share such news, please send them to our newsletter editor Ben LaPoe at [log in to unmask] by June 15.

Sincerely,
Mas