From:
"E. K. Daufin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
E. K. Daufin
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 15:55:24 -0600

Dear Colleagues & Friends,

This is a personal note about some service Spirit has laid on my heart
to do.  I do not want to trouble or impose on you and I want this
communication to be appropriate.

I am an ASU SBDC Nxt-Level(tm) Entrepreneur program graduate.  I also
support the ASU Trust Fund for Excellence, and the Scott Billingsly III
Scholarship Fund and other non-profit organizations with the desire to
support them more as I prosper, so I think this reasonable.  If you are
not interested, please delete this message now and forgive me for adding
to your mailbox crowd!

If you haven't deleted...I have a project to help prosper, develop and
support aspiring, new, and seasoned entrepreneurs who are dedicated to
quality service, integrity and race/gender equity -- no matter what
their goods or services.  If this notion appeals to you, please call me
at my home office (334.270.8052) for the details and please tell/forward
this note to everyone else you know who fits this description and may be
interested. That's all. Thanks if you've read thus far.

I am centered in gratitude.

Sincerely,

Professor E-K. Daufin, Ph.D.

Department of Communications

Alabama State University

915 South Jackson St.

Montgomery, AL 36101-0271

334.229.6885

Lectures, Performances, Workshops, Consultation:

http://home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin/
<http://home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin/>

Want More Energy? Relaxation? Motivation?: http://ekdaufin.isagenix.com

Afrocentric Photoart Calendar: