From:
"E. K. Daufin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
E. K. Daufin
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 2009 14:47:08 -0600
I just sent it out now but I believe you are able to do the same by sending things to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.  You have a great weekend too.  TGIF!

Know Justice, Know Peace,
Rev. Dr. E-K. Daufin, Professor of Communication
National Media Weight Discrimination Expert
AEJMC MAC Divison Membership Chair
ASU Faculty/Staff Alliance - AFT/AFL-CIO, Co VP for Faculty
Alabama State University
915 South Jackson St.
Montgomery, AL 36101-0271
Thanks in advance for your research and creative activity referrals: www.loveyourbodyloveyourself.vox.com

With all my heart I want fulfilling work, for abundant pay, in a beautiful, functional environment, working with and for only talented, loving, cooperative, generous people who appreciate and respect me and I they. Ashe!