From:
Anita Fleming-Rife <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anita Fleming-Rife <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2013 21:55:45 -0700
Some of you missed the survey that I referred to in an earlier e-mail, please see below to complete it and to suggest a workshop for 2014.

Anita Fleming-Rife

"Kindness is a language the mute can speak and the deaf can hear."
“Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.”  Malcolm X