From:
"E. K. Daufin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
E. K. Daufin
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 16:27:24 -0500
Please delete if you are not interested.

Just FYI for those of you who do research on, or are interested in,
Images of Black Women With Natural Hair (or lack thereof!):

The publisher of the Nappy New Year 2006 calendar (the first national
calendar to celebrate the beauty of naturally kinky hair on women of
African descent, as a daily reminder of how beautiful natural hair can
be...I am Ms. April.) is offering her remainder stock at $3 plus
postage. Because the ASU community welcomed her so warmly as our 2006
Ida B. Wells Lecturer (sponsored by the ASU Communications Department,
the ASU Black History Month Committee and the Minorities And
Communication Division of the Association for Education in Journalism
and Mass Communication), she has sent me a few more copies to offer to
the community even without the cost of postage, if you are interested.
You can see what the images look like at www.nappynewyear.com
<http://www.nappynewyear.com/> .

I DON'T want to pester you.  I did just want you to know if you are
interested.  Peace.

Rev. Dr. E-K. Daufin, Professor

Department of Communications

Alabama State University

915 South Jackson St.

Montgomery, AL 36101-0271

334.229.6885

Lectures, Performances, Workshops, Consultation:

http://home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin/
<http://home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin/>

Want More Energy? Relaxation? Motivation?

Balance Your Brain Chemistry, Here's How: http://ekdaufin.isagenix.com

78% Discounted Afrocentric Photoart Calendar

http://www.nappynewyear.com