From:
"Sernoe, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sernoe, Jim
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 18:03:30 -0600
Please pass along to anyone who might be interested.  Contact my colleague
Jim Gorham for more info.:  [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
, 940-397-4849

Dr. Jim Sernoe
Mass Communication Department
Midwestern State University
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."
* Henny Youngman

Job Announcement
TELEVISION TECHNICAL ASSISTANT-Perform television duties for daily operation
of on-campus television station. Proficiency in all areas of analog and
digital technology. Linear and non-linear editing, directing, shooting, and
other technical duties as necessary. Ability to work with both students and
faculty a must. College degree in some aspect of media is desired. To apply,
register with TWC and complete a Texas State Application. Texas Workforce
Commission, 4309 Jacksboro Hwy., Suite 300, Wichita Falls, TX 76302.
http://www.twc.state.tx.us, 940-322-8220. An EEO/ADA Compliance Employer