From:
Masudul Biswas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Masudul Biswas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 2015 18:23:55 +0000
Dear Colleagues,

Greetings. I have included a web link below about the Minorities and Communication Division (MACD) schedule
for the AEJMC 2015 in San Francisco, CA. If you plan to attend AEJMC Convention this year, we hope that you will be
able to join the MAC Division's panels, business meeting and social.

MACD program:
http://www.mediadiversityforum.lsu.edu/MAC/aejmc-mac-division-schedule-2015.pdf

We will keep you posted IF a change is made to this schedule. We look forward to seeing you in the conference.

Best,
Mas

Mas Biswas, Ph.D.
Vice Head for 2015 AEJMC's Minorities and Communication Division
&
Assistant Professor
Communication Department
Loyola University Maryland
4501 N. Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21210.
Twitter: @Design4DM | @MediaDiversity