From:
"Stringer, Sharon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stringer, Sharon
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 17:12:10 -0400
Greetings all,
I would like to thank all of you who reviewed papers for the most recent
conference.  However, we can use your help again next spring.  Also, any
of you who would like to be added to the list and are willing to review
papers next April, please let me know.
I am compiling a list and would like your support.  A lot of workers
makes the burden light.

Please respond to this email, if you're willing to review.

Thanks and have a good year.

Sharon B. Stringer, Ph.D.

MAC research chair

Lock Haven University