From:
EK Daufin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EK Daufin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2012 16:09:52 -0600
Dear Ms. Clark,
I'm so happy to know Dr. Byrd made the inquiry!  It looked as if the venue
info was confirmed in what you sent before but now I understand.  I can't
think of anyone else in any acknowledgements other than those I listed
yesterday below.   Please look at the approved program I attached before
for 2011.  It appears I didn't get an electronic copy of the approved 2012
program and flyer but this is what we proposed and you can see the program
info/line up.  Of course the speaker is different.  Thanks for laying out
the info I sent the way Publications wants it and seeing the process
through.