From:
Evonne Whitmore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Evonne Whitmore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2006 12:35:14 -0400
To:  Members of MAC and the Commission on the Status of Minorities

Fr:  Curtis Lawrence, newsletter editor for the Commission on the Status of
Minorities

Re:  Material for our Kudos and Take Note columns

Hi there. I'm asking everyone to take a minute a share a paragraph or two
about an interesting project or event you participated in during the last
academic year. Also, if you know of a colleague who has been recognized for
their work this past year, please share that as well. It doesn't have to be
long. Your participation will go a long way toward letting AEJMC members
know what stellar members we have in these two organizations.

Please send all submissions to Curtis Lawrence at [log in to unmask]
Please put "Newsletter" in the subject area of the e-mail.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Curtis

Curtis Lawrence
Journalism Department Faculty