From:
"E. K. Daufin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
E. K. Daufin
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2008 13:00:22 -0600
Hi Colleagues and Selected Students!  I know you probably have already
voted (If you haven't at least leave at 3 p.m. and get on line so they
can't turn you away.) yet attached I offer you and your students the
American Federation of Teachers and AAUP joint evaluation of voting
options in terms of education. Let us all keep focused on what we DO
want to happen.

Know Justice, Know Peace,

Rev. Dr. E-K. Daufin, Professor of Communication

ASU FSA Co-VP for Faculty, AEJMC MAC Officer

Alabama State University, 915 S. Jackson St.

Montgomery, AL 36101-0271 PH:334-229-6885

Thanks in advance for your research & creative activity referrals:
http://home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin

With all my  heart I want work that I love; for abundant pay; in a
beautiful, functional, comfortable environment; with/for kind,
competent, happy, supportive people who love, enjoy and appreciate me
and I they. Ashe.

Confidentiality Notice: Unless otherwise noted, this e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.