From:
"E. K. Daufin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
E. K. Daufin
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 2009 17:10:35 -0500
FYI re: free footage

Rev. Dr. E-K. Daufin, Professor of Communication
National Media Weight Discrimation Expert
AEJMC MAC Divison Membership Chair
ASU Faculty/Staff Alliance - AFT/AFL-CIO, Co VP for Faculty
Alabama State University
915 South Jackson St.
Montgomery, AL 36101-0271
334-229-6885

With all my heart I want fulfilling work, for abundant pay, in a beautiful, functional environment, working with and for only talented, loving, cooperative, generous people who appreciate and respect me and I they. Ashe!