From:
"Jeter, Phillip" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeter, Phillip
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 2005 13:03:07 -0400
Colleagues Who Teach an Undergraduate Communication Theory Course,

What text do you use to teach your version of the above course?    I
think the book that had been used (Griffin's "Communication") is not
right -it has 35 chapters -- for my students.  Please send any
suggestions to [log in to unmask]

Have (or I hope you had - for those who are off on Fridays) a good
weekend!!    Thanks in advance.

Jeter

Phillip Jeter, Ph.D.

Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs

  and  Professor of Communication Arts

Johnson C. Smith University

100 Beatties Ford Road

Charlotte, NC 28216