From:
Sybril Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sybril Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 14:30:02 -0600
My question is where does the Black community mourn?  When I turn on the
television, I want to see tributes, memorials and images of our proud
soldiers.  This is where a major disconnect exists. Young people are
constantly barraged with Nelly, Beyonce and Jay Z and som don't have any
earthly idea who Boyd, Campbell and Bradley are.

Is there a way for us to collaborate to create a video tribute as an
educational tool?

Peace,
Sybril Bennett
Belmont University