From:
Claire Serant <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Claire Serant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2009 21:37:44 -0500
Yes to all the suggestions.

Prof. Claire Serant
St. John's University.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: FOR THE MINORITIES AND COMMUNICATION DIV. OF AEJMC on behalf of E. K. Daufin
	Sent: Mon 1/26/2009 7:11 PM
	To: [log in to unmask]
	Subject: Re: MAC members--Please register your vote to this motion

	YES.

	Know Justice, Know Peace,

	Rev. Dr. E-K. Daufin, Professor of Communication

	ASU FSA Co-VP for Faculty, AEJMC MAC Officer

	Alabama State University, 915 S. Jackson St.

	Montgomery, AL 36101-0271 PH:334-229-6885

	Thanks in advance for your research & creative activity referrals: http://home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin

	With all my  heart I want work that I love; for abundant pay; in a beautiful, functional, comfortable environment; with/for kind, competent, happy, supportive people who love, enjoy and appreciate me and I they. Ashe.

	Confidentiality Notice: Unless otherwise noted, this e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.