From:
LILLIE FEARS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
LILLIE FEARS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 15:08:25 -0500
Dear MAC members;

We still need reviewers.  If you have friends at your university, down
the hall, somewhere in the academy who you know would make great
reviewers please pass this message along to them.  In fact, why not
personally ask them to review for us:-).

The faculty paper competition has received a record number of entries.
We need your help in recruiting more reviewers.  The faculty competition
needs 20 more volunteers (who have not submitted a faculty paper to
MAC.)

I need to get all of the papers assigned so that reviewers will have
adequate time to access the all academic Website and review papers by
May 1, so please respond as soon as possible.

If you can review 3-4 papers for us, let us know.  Or if you know
someone who can review for us, let us know!!

In anticipation of your response, all of you wonderful volunteers, if
you don't already have an account please go to the all academic Web site
located at:  http://convention2.allacademic.com/one/aejmc/aejmc07/

And register.  Then contact me (Jennifer Woodard) for the faculty
competition at [log in to unmask]

Thank you,

Jennifer Bailey Woodard

Faculty Research Chair