From:
Darlene Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 22:56:00 EDT

Dear colleagues,
This is just a note to inform you all Friday, October 12, at  5 p.m., is the
deadline for submission of articles for publication in the MAC  News.  This
includes officers who  have columns and those of you who are interested in
submitting articles for  publication.  If available, please  submit photos with
your article submissions.  Also, feel at liberty to submit articles  and photos
prior to the deadline as I'm working with a colleague, who is willing  to help
us make MAC News Online a reality.  So, it would help to have articles to
navigate as we are developing the site.  Please email articles as a word
attachment and photos in Jpeg to my email address listed below. The availability
date for the online newsletter is Monday, November, 5.
Darlene Lee
Wayne State University
508 Manoogian Hall
Detroit, MI 48201