From:
"E-K. Daufin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
E-K. Daufin
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2007 20:56:21 -0500
This looks like a great job in my old stomping yard but my talent skills are
way stronger than my production skills and I don't know how to produce
podcasts yet.Also $30 grand won't go too far in NYC but this may be the
perfect thing for some of you or someone you know.

Peace, Prosperity and Right Work for Us All,

E-K. Daufin, Ph.D./DPOET, President

Daufin & Associates

334.224.8052

Feel Great; Get More Energy!  Balance Your Brain with the Mars/Venus
Wellness Solution.  Find Out How @

www.ekdaufin.isagenix.com

Transformative Lectures, Performances & Workshops@

http://home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin