From:
N Tindall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
N Tindall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 2010 05:13:24 -0500
Hello!

I am e-mailing you with a request to participate in a panel discussion about
advertising and public relations outreach to LGBT audiences.

A panel that my colleague and I submitted and accepted to the Association
for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication's Public Relations
Division and the GLBT Interest Group.

The panel, titled “Reaching Out to the LGBT Community", is scheduled for
Friday, August 6, 2010, at 3:30 p.m. in Denver, Colorado.

I am looking for any strategic communication (PR/Advertising/IMC) or
journalism professors who study LGBT advertising and PR issues and PR pros
who do LGBT outreach/community relations/strategic communication.

If you have any questions or if you would like to participate, please e-mail
me at [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

Natalie Tindall
Assistant Professor
Department of Communication