DESIGNLEARNING-L Archives

For college professors globally, to dialogue about course design.

DESIGNLEARNING-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"For college professors globally, to dialogue about course design." <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Dee Fink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2010 15:03:02 -0500
Hello All!

As we approach the start of the fall term, I am wondering what q*uestions,
problems, or creative ideas* people have for designing their courses?

We now have approximately 80 people on this course design listserv.

      I am sure a good number of you have done some creative design or
redesign of your courses.

      Or you may have questions as you try to do this. If you have a
question, you can be sure a number of others have (or had) the same
question.  Voicing that question and getting some thoughts on it, will help
everyone.

*Please consider posting your ideas or questions* on the listserv.  We would
love to read them.

      Email for posting:  [log in to unmask]

*Update on Course Design Website*

We have also done a few things to enhance the website in the last few weeks:

   -

   In the section on "*Design Tips and Forms*", we reorganized this section
   to make it easier to find the kind of item you are looking for, and added a
   few items.
   -

   *Jose Diaz*, a valuable contributor from Venezuela, is doing the
   wonderful work of translating the whole website into *Spanish*!  You can
   see what he has done to date by clicking on the Spanish flag on the
   top-right of the homepage.

Dee

--
L. Dee Fink

**National Project Director:  Teaching & Curriculum Improvement (TCI)
Project
**Senior Associate, Dee Fink & Associates Consulting Services
**Author of: Creating Significant Learning Experiences
**Former President of the POD Network in Higher Education (2004-2005)